13 Sept 2005

I don't want to start any blasphemous rumours...

Even the employees of ol' Nick steal a bit of company time now and then to ruin the odd charity, corrupt a theology student or merely curdle some milk. All these mischievous acts tally up towards potential promotion or at the very least, some well deserved peer group recognition. Now, perversion via blog is a new one to many, but it seems to be working quite well for me. Until, that is, the recent devilish promotion.

"What's this all about Lui?" I hear you cry (are you writhing too?).

Then I'll tell you. My new Demon-Master is techno savvy, yet favours the ancient methods of soul-stealing and so, in short, is electronically separating me from my timeless archive of foul humour while in the workplace.

Meanwhile, my impish offspring is proving somewhat demanding while back in my lair, and tending to his warped upbringing is impeding my pursuit of the ultimate bad taste joke.

However, after studiously observing my new master, I've located his blind spot and will taking advantage of this to resume my propagation of the inane, insane, mundane and arcane.

Stay tuned...

No comments: