25 Jul 2005

There's A Pattern To It...

Yesterday, I was on the Underground travelling on the Northern line. A man of Arabic appearance got off the train and I noticed that he had left his bag behind. I grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him at the top of the escalator and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful to me and when he checked the contents of his bag I noticed what appeared to be large bundles of banknotes and white powder. He looked round, made sure nobody was looking and whispered to me:

"I can never repay your kindness sir, I notice that you are Scottish, so I will give a word of advice for you and your friends. Tell everyone you care about to stay away from Paisley."

I was terrified. "Is there going to be a terrorist attack?" I whispered.


"No, sir", he whispered back "It's a shit-hole.

No comments: